Recently, people increasingly shopwrights for New Year holidays prefer made with their own hands. Christmas toys with their own hands made of paper will be a wonderful decoration for both the Christmas tree and the entire room. Yes, and the process of making jewelry will help feel the approach of the holiday and magic. Dekorin advises to engage in similar creativity with children, because for them it will be an invaluable experience. Today we have prepared for you some interesting ideas how to make Christmas toys with your own hands made of paper.
Table of Contents
- 1 Beautiful New Year’s toys with your own hands made of paper
- 2 Balls of paper
- 3 Snowflakes from paper: New Year’s toys with their own hands
- 4 New Year’s toys from corrugated paper with their own hands
- 5 New Year’s toys made of colored paper with their own hands
- 6 New Year’s toys from napkins own hands
- 7 Garland of paper with your own hands
Beautiful New Year’s toys with your own hands made of paper
Very soon the New Year of the Yellow Dog will come and, of course, we all want to decorate our apartment in a special way. There are a lot of options for how to make a New Year’s toy with your own hands, but we will stop at the easiest and most accessible – festive decorations made of paper. It will come in handy only boundless imagination, desire to create and a little free time.
Balls of paper
Balls can be attributed to voluminous New Year’s toys, made by hands of paper. So, they will serve as a beautiful decoration for the Christmas tree and the whole house. It is necessary to prepare:
- paper that you like;
- conventional glue;
The process is as follows:
Of paper, cut out similar circles (21 pieces). Bend each circle twice in half, and then again bend both sides of the circle to leave an equilateral triangle. On it we will be equal for the production of the following triangles.
Then circle this part on all the circles and bend the edges along the marked lines. Ten circles should be combined with glue in one strip (5 circles from below, and 5 – from above).
Now glue this strip into a kind of circle. The remaining ten parts are divided into five pieces, and them in turn, glue in a circle (as in the photo). It turned out two distinctive covers. Now they need to be glued in turn to the base so that the ball turns out.
Ready-made jewelry must be pierced with a needle with any thread (or rope / braid) so that there is something to fasten. Done! It turns out that making a New Year’s toy with his own hands made of paper is an elementary thing.
Snowflakes from paper: New Year’s toys with their own hands
No winter holiday can not do without snowflakes. They are traditionally decorated with windows, walls and a Christmas tree. There are ordinary snowflakes, cut out of paper, and there are more complex, but from that even more beautiful (in the origami technique). Today we will figure out how to do the latter. The manufacturing process is as follows:
- Cut 6 identical squares from the paper. Then fold them first along the diagonal, and then – in half;
- make a few notches on the fold;
- unfold the square, the inner tongues and connect them together;
- Connect the outer petals to the other petals on the remaining squares (using a regular glue or a stapler).
- An unusual and beautiful snowflake is ready! Now, at will, you can decorate it with a variety of asterisks, sparkles
, etc.Such a paper Christmas toy made by your own hands will perfectly fit into any corner of the room, and its manufacture will present anticipation of the coming holidays.
New Year’s toys from corrugated paper with their own hands
It turns out that there are a lot of materials from which toys can be made, and corrugated paper is no exception.
So, let’s make a cute green herringbone. It is necessary to prepare the following items:
- corrugated paper of green color;
- cardboard of standard format A4;
- ordinary glue and scissors;
- decorations for the Christmas tree (for your taste: beads, balls or something similar).
How to make an odd job:
- We make a cone from the sheet of cardboard.
- Around it we wind the corrugated paper.
- Now you need to make a needle at the tree. So, the paper should be cut into long strips and make a kind of fringe.
- Wrap the resulting strips of fringe on the pencil. Cute rolls have turned out, which will later decorate the tree.
- Lubricate the base of these rolls with PVA glue and glue them to the cone of the herringbone.
- In this way it is necessary to glue the whole tree and adorn it with prepared ornaments.
The Christmas tree is ready!
It’s time to think about how to decorate the door before the holidays. And in this we again help corrugated paper. Everything is easy here. First you need to cut out a circle of thick cardboard and paste on it the same circle of corrugated paper in green. Now you should make rolls of red and green paper and attach them to the wreath with glue (as in the photo). Of red corrugated paper is to cut a large bow and decorate them with a wreath. That’s all! Simple and beautiful!
New Year’s toys made of colored paper with their own hands
There comes the New Year 2018, which means it’s time to make New Year toys with your own hands. On the Christmas tree must be present a symbol of the New Year – Yellow Dog. And it will be doubly pleasant if we do it ourselves. By the way, crafts made of paper in the form of New Year’s toys made by themselves – an excellent option for parents and their children. In schools and kindergartens the child will need to bring an odd job to the New Year, and such a dog will definitely not go unnoticed. So, call the children and do this wonderful work together. The following materials will be required:
- colored paper (a pair of sheets of yellow or beige color);
- colour pencils;
- pencil and ruler.
Such a simple article is guaranteed to be of interest to your child, because from ordinary paper you will get a kind and nice dog.
The manufacturing process is as follows:
- Square sheet bend diagonally so that a triangle is formed.
- From the right and left sides of the triangle, bend the edges down (these are the ears of the future puppy).
- Now, step back from the top and, holding the ears, bend the paper down.
- Next, bend the lower triangle following the example in the diagram. We prepared a dog’s face.
- In color pencils draw an animal nose, tongue and eyes. Also, if you want, draw arbitrary spots.
- To make the trunk, take the second square sheet of paper, bend it diagonally. Again, the triangle turned out.
- Check this triangle so that its fold is located at the bottom. Now bend the sharp edge below (as drawn in the diagram). Then one side of the triangle bend forward, and the other – back, so that the edges protrude. So the paws and the tail came out.
- On the torso of the dog, draw the spots. Now connect the puppy’s head together with the trunk.
By the way, on the same principle you can collect and other puppies, a scheme for which you can see below.
New Year’s toys from napkins own hands
It turns out that even from napkins you can make unusual Christmas tree toys. What you need for this:
- multi-colored napkins;
- PVA glue;
- multicolored markers.
Let’s get to work:
- We prepare a cardboard stencil of the toy you need. We have a frog.
- We take one napkin and add three times horizontally.
- We add three more times (as in the photo). The result is a square that needs to be fixed with a stapler.
- Now from the square cut out the circle and straighten each layer towards the middle so that the fluffy ball turns out.
- It remains to attach these balls to the stencil on both sides, and also to draw and paste the necessary details.
Voilà! The frog is ready! Similarly, you can make any other New Year’s toy of napkins with your own hands. It would be a wish!
Garland of paper with your own hands
In this master class, we make a New Year toy with our own hands made of paper. Namely – a beautiful garland.
Paper garlands necessarily bring into the house a cozy festive atmosphere, especially if they are made by hand.
This option is ideal for owners of sewing machines. It is necessary to cut out the desired number of circles (or stars, fir-trees, snowflakes and anything else that comes to mind) from the paper or felt that you like. Then all the parts are simply stitched in one row. Done! Perhaps, this is the fastest way of making a New Year’s garland of paper with your own hands.
There is another original version of the festive garland. So, cut out the cardboard of the future birochki. It’s good if there are a lot of them. Now each of them needs to be formalized: write wishes, draw pictures, paste pictures, stickers, pictures
Believe me, this garland will be exactly original and unique.
Dekorin hopes that by looking at photos of New Year’s toys from paper with their own hands, you took inspiration and felt the approach of the New Year.